The TriLok Ankle Brace is an easy, effective way to relieve pain from plantar fasciitis, PTTD, and provides protection against ankle sprains. The unique Footlok strap provides forefoot and ankle stability by optimizing control over inversion, plantar flexion/inversion, and eversion motions commonly associated with a sprain; The BioSkin TriLok ankle brace is great for sports that involve pivoting or cutting like basketball, volleyball, football, soccer, and tennis. It's made out of thin, breathable, neoprene-free material that fits inside your dress and athletic shoes without any difficulty.
The TriLok has a unique strapping mechanism that provides enhanced fore-foot control and helps prevent dangerous motion that could lead to an ankle sprain or posterior tibialis tendinitis symptoms. It's is easy to apply and fits inside any athletic shoe. The TriLok ankle brace is used by professional and college athletes to prevent ankle sprains both during practice and the regular season.
BioSkin TriLok Ankle Brace Features:
- The ankle/foot control system acts as an external ligament to control foot and ankle motion while in different positions.
- Compressive base sleeve improves proprioception.
- Duplicates athletic taping techniques for better support.
- Low profile; fits inside any shoe.
- The TriLok helps treat plantar fasciitis and posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (fallen arches). It reduces tension on the plantar fascia and provides adjustable foot arch support.
- The product's stirrup strap provides the final locking component, and eliminates eversion for maximum foot stability.
- The TriLok ankle brace is recommended for football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, or to prevent ankle sprains.
- Available in four sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
- Universal- fits both the left and right sides.
- Made with Ultima 2S material.
- 100% neoprene and latex free.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906
The BioSkin TriLok ankle brace may be used for:
- Ankle sprains.
- Posterior Tibialis Tendon Dysfunction (PTTD).
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Peroneal Tendon Sprains/Tears.
- Athletic protection: basketball, football, volleyball, soccer, tennis.
- Sizing chart
The BioSkin Trilok is made from a unique, patented material that's designed to provide high-level compression without creating any discomfort. The material is thin and gives radial compression, so it conforms nicely to the curves of the body. Its breathable, allowing perspiration to evaporate through it, and it's neoprene free, latex free, and hypo-allergenic so you don't have to worry about skin reactions. Wearing the Trilok ankle brace is a satisfying experience because it is breathable, light, thin, strong, odorless, and extremely durable.
Super soft, micro-fleece lining.
Lightweight and thin.
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- I recommend the Trilok
- Great product for PTTD
- Comfortable but more swelling
- Son loves the Trilok ankle brace
- Best braces around!
- Great Product - Very helpful
- Competitive Soccer
Q&A for BioSkin TriLok Ankle Brace
- From Jonna
- Q: How adjustable is this brace around the ankle and the calf? I have large legs and "one size" often is too small for me. Can I return the brace if it does not fit?
- A: Hi Jonna,
The Trilok is designed with a slip-on style boot that fits a person with an average build. While the material does have a little stretch to it, if you've tried other "universal" products and they didn't accommodate your size calf, then you're probably going to need to order either a custom made Trilok to fit your build or try a lace-up style brace for greater adjustability.
So far 18 persons found this question helpful
- From Jonna
DME-Direct is a BioSkin Authorized Dealer Site
BioSkin believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a BioSkin product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest BioSkin collection and ensure you are getting a genuine BioSkin product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
BioSkin therefore recommends that you do not purchase a BioSkin item through any website, unless it is an authorized BioSkin dealer.
We are a BioSkin Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the BioSkin warranty. Others do not offer the original BioSkin warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
BioSkin takes great care to ensure that all BioSkin authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to BioSkin purchasers.