The VitalWear RecoveryWrap Cold Therapy Unit is the first powered unit to provide portable cold therapy at home or on the go. The RecoveryWrap has an integrated battery pack that allows up to 2 1/2 hours of stand alone battery use in addition to use with a standard wall outlet. The one gallon cooler provides a temperature of 40 - 70 degree temperature safety range for effective treatment of sprains/strains, post surgical recovery, and chronic musculoskeletal injuries resulting in lingering swelling. The control unit continuously circulates water out to the wrap and then back to the cooler. The wraps deliver compression to aid in reducing edema, and are available in a variety of shapes to treat the entire body. The VitalWear RecoveryWrap design features an easy to use thermostatic temperature control dial, and a clear plastic case for easier observation of ice/water inside. The unit can be ordered with a standard multi-use wrap (no additional charge) which can be used on the knee, back, chest, abdomen, and hip areas. Or, a more specialized wrap for other body parts can be ordered below for an additional charge.
VitalWear RecoveryWrap Features:
- Comes with a standard multi-use wrap 6" x 60"
- Battery pack provides 2 1/2 hours of portable use.
- Provides effective cold and compression therapy for orthopedic injury recovery.
- 1 gallon capacity size cooler.
- Provides up to 6 hours of cold therapy.
- Easy to use temperature control setting.
- Can be plugged in to a conventional wall outlet OR can run for up to 2 1/2 hours from the battery pack - great for portable use!
- Clear plastic case for easier management of ice and water.
- Click to see our Vitalwear Recovery Wrap return policy.
Read before purchasing this product:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this cold therapy model. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this cold therapy device. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By adding the product to your cart you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
** Please note: By regulations, we cannot accept return on cold therapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation, in which case if the unit is still within its warranty period, it will be replaced with a new unit.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0218
- Sports medicine and athletics.
- Physical therapy.
- Plastic and reconstructive procedures.
- Recovery following arthroscopic surgery.
- Chronic joint pain.
- Sizing chart
- VitalWear has designed wraps that are specifically contoured for any joint that needs therapy.
- Most wraps are universally sized to fit adults and can be placed on the right or left side of the body.
- Shoulder and Knee wraps come in two sizes: Medium or Large.
Size: 8" diameter x 11.8" tall
Electrical System Voltage: 15VDC.
Battery Performance: After an 80 minute charge it will last for 2 hours; after an overnight charge it will power for 2.5 hours.
- UL60601-1: Standard for Medical Equipment Part 1: General Requirements for Safety.
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 no. 601.1-M90: Medical Electrical Equipment Part 1: General Requirements for Medical Electrical Equipment.
- Everything was as promised.
- Helping me "Recover"
Q&A for VitalWear RecoveryWrap Cold Therapy Unit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question