Shoulder Braces & Support for Orthopedic Injuries & Pain
Shoulder injuries can result in pain and loss of function. When the shoulder joint is injured by sports activity or trauma, a shoulder brace or sling may help provide shoulder support and stability until a healthcare professional can be seen.
An orthopedic shoulder brace or shoulder sling product can safely support the shoulder joint and encourage the beginning the range of motion safely. Along with rest and using ice (cold therapy), a good shoulder brace may help reduce soreness so that you can return to your favorite activity protected in a shorter period of time.
Shop our wide selection of braces and support for shoulder instability, dislocations, arthritis and more. Need help? Our customer service team can provide advice and help you find the right orthopedic shoulder brace for your needs or use our filters to shop.
TYPES OF SHOULDER BRACES
Shoulder braces offer different features to help support or protect your shoulder. Here are a few different types:
- Shoulder immobilizers - supports the shoulder in a protected position away from the body; used after surgery, a fall, AC joint fractures, and rotator cuff tears.
- Shoulder Stabilizers - provide protection and support to reduce the chance of dislocation
- Shoulder Slings - provide basic support for the arm, casts, shoulder sprains and strains.
- Shoulder Supports - provide compression and great support for rotator cuff injuries, daily activities, and playing sports.
- Posture Shoulder Brace - keeps the shoulders back and down to reduce slouching.
Show more Show less