The ProCare ComfortForm Back Support provides dependable support and pain relief from low back injuries. The product provides protection and stabilization of the lumbar region and is designed with a centrally-located pressure pad in the rear to help reduce stress on the lumbar spine. The Procare ComfortForm Back Support features double pull straps which overlap the anterior panels to provide additional compression to the abdominal region for effective pain relief. It's extremely breathable and can be used for a variety of spinal conditions. The ComfortForm is made from durable elastic instead of neoprene for more comfort without having to worry about latex skin sensitivities. The product can be used for back strains/sprains, disc herniations/protrusions, degenerative disc disease, and much more.
ProCare ComfortForm Back Support Benefits:
- Provides sacrum and lumbar spine support.
- Additional lumbar support and compression is provided via the molded pad.
- Double pull straps overlap, offering both additional compression around your lower back.
- Promotes healthy spinal alignment.
- Design is very low-profile and fits under your clothing.
- Latex-free material; Made of long-lasting elastic.
- Available in seven sizes to fit every size individual - see sizing chart tab.
- Degenerative Disc Disease.
- Chronic Low Back Pain.
- Lumbar Strains/Sprains.
- Disc Protrusion/Disc Herniation.
- Facet Joint Injuries.
- Sizing chart
Measure your waist circumference for the correct size:
Size Waist Circumference XS 20" - 25" S 25" - 30" M 30" - 34" L 34" - 38" XL 38" - 42" 2XL 42" - 56" 3XL 56" - 62"
- Durable, breathable elastic material used for breathability.
- Standard foam material used in the lumbar pad.
- lumbar back support
- Fast delivery
- Helped relieve my back pain
- Not for me
Q&A for ProCare ComfortFORM Back Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.