The Royce Speed Ankle Brace has taken the traditional stirrup design to an entirely new level. The brace combines all of the best features of a stirrup with a lace-up style support. The Royce Speed Ankle Brace conforms precisely to your ankle for a comfortable fit. The exo-skeleton outer shell design is built directly into the soft, breathable fabric and uses a speed style eyelet lacing feature for easier fitting and quicker adjustments compared to traditional eyelets. Athletes appreciate how the brace provides 20% more support over traditional stirrup designs. The Royce Speed Brace can be used for all types of sports from basketball to soccer. For great protection for rehab, athletics, and everyday use, it's hard to top this all-around winner.
Royce Speed Brace Features:
- Available with and without figure 8 straps for enhanced support.
- Offers compression, comfort, and 20% more ankle protection than a stirrup.
- Speed lacing feature for quicker fitting.
- Low profile and lightweight for any sport.
- Allows for normal ankle motion with all activities and sports.
- Constructed of highly breathable, quick drying fabric.
- Strongest and most supportive support manufactured today.
- Universal: fits both the right left sides.
- Available in five sizes for a perfect fit - see sizing chart tab.
- Product is also known as the Exoform.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906.
- Mild to moderate ankle sprains and strains (grade I and II).
- Post cast support.
- Chronic ankle instability.
- Prophylactic sports protection use.
- Sizing chart
- Breathable material design with a soft plastic outer shell design.
- Drop foot
- Soccer, Ball Hockey
- Prolonged hiking
Q&A for Royce Speed Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Royce Medical Authorized Dealer Site
Royce Medical believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Royce Medical product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Royce Medical collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Royce Medical product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Royce Medical therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Royce Medical item through any website, unless it is an authorized Royce Medical dealer.
We are a Royce Medical Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Royce Medical warranty. Others do not offer the original Royce Medical warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Royce Medical takes great care to ensure that all Royce Medical authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Royce Medical purchasers.