Trulife Pavlik Pediatric Harness is a soft, dynamic brace for treating infant hip dysplasia. It's designed to hold the hips in 90 degrees flexion and is also used to make sure that the child can not go into full extension while in the abducted position. It positions the head of the femur in the hip socket so that maximum protection is achieved and any possibility of dislocation is reduced. The Pavlik Harness is made of a soft foam-lined nylon for your child's comfort. The side straps are color-coded to make fitting easy and simple. The is designed to allow easy access to the diaper area so that soiled diapers can be changed without having to remove the device.
Pavlik Harness Features:
- Controlled Hip Abduction (90 degrees flexion).
- Prevents full extension of the child's hips while in an abducted position.
- Foam-lined nylon for comfort.
- Allows easy access for diaper changes.
- Available in four sizes - see sizing chart tab.
Manufacturers Recommended HCPC Code: L1620.