The Ossur Universal Cervical Collar is an economical collar that provides the right balance between comfort and medium density support for cervical spine injuries. The product is made out of medium density foam for immobilization, and has a simple hook and loop closure around the side that's easy to apply. The product provides effective immobilization and comfort at the same time. The Ossur Universal Cervical Collar is slightly lower in the front under the chin and higher on the sides to reduce unnecessary rotation and side bending movements. The universal sizing of this collar makes it suitable for very wide, tall, and narrow cervical presentations.
Universal Cervical Collar features:
- Medium density foam material provides supportive comfort for most indications.
- Hook and loop contact closure for for easy application.
- Contoured on the sides for added comfort.
- One size fits all design.
- Available in 2", 3", and 4" heights.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0120.
The Ossur Universal cervical collar may be used to treat:
- Severe whiplash injuries.
- Cervical spine osteoarthritis.
- Severe degenerative disc disease.
- Sizing chart
- Medium density foam for support.
- Simple hook and loop fastener.
- Good Medium/Firm Feeling
- Two is better than 1
Q&A for Ossur Universal Cervical Collar
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question