The OssurTri-Back Support provides compression and support to the lower lumbar region with an adjustable, "V" shaped configuration. It features breathable mesh elastic construction to allow for heat ventilation away from the body. The Ossur Tri-Back Support closes around the front with standard hook and loop fastener strips and has three inch wide elastic pull straps that can be pulled from the outside and further wrapped around the front of the trunk for additional compression. The pull straps are connected to the grey colored strap running horizontally in the back which gets pulled inward and helps the stays to mold to the contours of your lower back. A large 7" x 10" gel pack can be ordered with the brace for applying cold or heat while the brace is worn. The gel is half an inch thick and can be microwaved or frozen for repeated use throughout the day if needed. The product provides effective support for back strains or sprains, and is a favorite when it comes to lightweight, breathable braces.
Ossur Tri-Back Mesh Back Brace Features:
- Utilizes the breathable Tri Back stretch mesh material combined with a supportive "V" shaped elastic configuration.
- Delivers exceptional lower back support at an affordable price.
- Available in White with Grey trim or Black with Blue trim.
- Optional cold/hot gel pack attaches to the inside of the brace with velcro closure - excellent for reducing pain and inflammation following back injury.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for sizing information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: K0630.
The Ossur Tri Back mesh back support / brace is often used to treat:
- Low back pain.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Spinal osteoarthritis.
- Spinal instability.
- Sizing chart
Size Waist Small 22 - 28" Medium 28 - 34" Large 34 - 40" XLarge 40 - 46" 2X Large 46 - 56" 3X Large 56 - 60"
- Mesh/elastic fabric construction for breathable support.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Ossur Tri Back Mesh Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question