TheOssur Sling and Swathe Shoulder Immobilizer is a universally sized immobilizer that's commonly used to provide immobilization for acute shoulder sprains/strains and rehabilitation. The sling and swathe keeps the shoulder supported next to the body in a safe, protected position for faster recovery from dislocations, acute shoulder injuries, and post fracture healing. It's easy to apply for use with either shoulder, and fits both large and short individuals with ease.
Ossur Sling and Swathe Features:
- Places the shoulder in a comfortable position having the arm next to the body.
- Provides immobilization and comfort for the shoulder.
- Made from soft, washable, medical foam.
- Designed for maximum comfort.
- Universal - One size fits all design.
- Fits right and left sides.
The Ossur Sling and Swathe may be used to decrease pain caused by:
- Acute shoulder injuries.
- Post-operative recovery from shoulder surgical procedures.
- Recovery from shoulder fractures. Shoulder tendonitis and bursitis.
- Collar bone injuries.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Universal
- Made with standard foam material for softness and durability.
Q&A for Ossur Sling and Swathe
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question