The Ossur OAsys® Carticare Knee Brace is a double upright brace that provides medial or lateral compartment unloading for the relief of osteoarthritis knee pain, plus functional support for patients with ligament instability. The OAsys® Carticare (OA system) features a unique Acculign™ slide bar for adjusting the amount of varus or valgus correction needed to relieve pain. Further enhancements such as silicone condyle pads, breathable liners and quick release style buckles help ensure a higher level of brace comfort for OA sufferers.
OAsys Carticare comes standard withAccutrac® ROM hinges control range of motion for cartilage post-op healing, long-term rehab [>4weeks] protocols requiring unloading, and/or adjustable flexion/extension hinge control protecting the knee.
Ossur OAsys® Carticare Knee Brace Features:
- Unloads the medial OR lateral compartment by using its Acculign hinge slide bar.
- New Accutrac ROM adjustable hinges with easy-to-use flexion/extension stops:
- Quick-release buckles for easy application.
- Provides Post-op, rehab and functional support.
- Provides unloading for protocols requiring reduced medial or lateral joint loads during recovery.
- Exclusive Gel Fit condyle pads provide joint line comfort.
- Low profile fit provides improved comfort for larger legs.
- Dual-hinge design provides arthritis support and prevents brace from rotating on the leg.
- OASys Carticare uses non-corrosive materials, ideal for use in water as well.
- Pivoting, quick-release buckles enable proper strap placement above gastroc muscle.
- Suitable for low to medium impact activities.
- 1-year limited warranty on frame and hinges.
- Left Medium Champagne is the only size still available - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Color: Champagne color (as shown in the photograph).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845.
The Ossur Oasys® Knee Brace can be used for the following:
- Medial or lateral compartment unloading for unicompartmental OA or articular cartilage healing.
- Used for Post-op, rehab and functional support plus unloading for protocols requiring reduced medial or lateral joint loads during recovery.
- Functional support for patients with varus or valgus alignment.
- Total support for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities.
- No or low contact/impact activities.
- Sizing chart
Measure the circumference just below the distal border of the patella (kneecap). Left Medium is available; All other sizes are SOLD OUT.
Part# Leg Size Measuring* Color OA3SR Right Small Caliper: 3.375 - 3.875"
Circumference: 11 - 12.25"
Champagne OA3SL Left Small OA3MR Right Medium Caliper: 3.875 - 4.375"
Circumference: 12.25 - 13.875"
Champagne OA3ML Left Medium OA3LR Right Large Caliper: 4.375 - 5"
Circumference: 13.875 - 15.875"
Champagne OA3LL Left Large OA3XLR Right XLarge Caliper: 5 - 5.5"
Circumference: 15.875 - 17.375"
Champagne OA3XLL Left XLarge
Adjustable Acculign™ hinge bar provides user-controlled varus or valgus unloading for people with medial or lateral compartment osteoarthritis. The dual-hinge design provides functional brace support for ligament instabilities associated with arthritis.
Adjustable flexion/extension stops provide range of motion control and hyperextension protection.
OASys' quick-release buckles ensure easy fitting - no need to adjust straps.
Heat moldable frame for a precise fit.
- right leg will be fine with the brace
Q&A for Ossur OAsys Carticare Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question