Carefully designed with patient comfort and compliance in mind, the Miami Lumbar Posteo provides functional and comfortable relief of vertebral fracture pain, facilitating a return to mobility. The Ossur Miami Lumbar Posteo Back Brace provides active vertebral offloading with it's moldable aluminum upright that's designed to provide optimal stabilization. The brace features adjustable axillary staps with hook and loop fasteners, and lumbar support system the grabs onto the patient's hips for a better fit.
Ossur Miami Lumbar Posteo Back Brace Features:
- Cold-moldable aluminum PTE is designed to fit individuals with different anatomies.
- Delivers active offloading by way of thoracic extension and lumbar compression.
- Trimmable axillary straps with velcro style ends .
- Provides adjustable tension for optimal lumbar stabilization.
- Integrated pulley system for a customized fit through the waist.
- Extra cushioning around the aluminum reduces skin pressure for greater comfort.
- Available in four sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0456.
The Ossur Miami Lumbar Posteo Back Brace may be used to treat:
- Back pain caused by stable vertebral compression fractures (VCF).
- Sizing chart
Measure from the tip of the sacrum to the C7 vertebra, following the curvature of the spine
Size Back Length PTE Length Item No. X-Small 14.5 - 17 in (37 - 44 cm) 14 in (36 cm) LMB-POSTEO-XS Small 17 - 20 in (44 - 51 cm) 17 in (43 cm) LMB-POSTEO-SM Medium 19 - 22 in (49 - 56 cm) 19 in (49 cm) LMB-POSTEO-MD Large 21 - 24 in (55 - 61 cm) 21.5 in (56 cm) LMB-POSTEO-LG
Calculation of the appropriate back length size, measured from the tip of the sacrum to the C7 vertebra, following the curvature of the spine.
- Helped my back after my fracture
- Worked well for our patient
Q&A for Ossur Miami Lumbar Posteo Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question