The Ossur Miami Jr. Cervical Collars is uniquely designed to fit the anatomies of patients aged 12 and under. The Miami Jr. Collar effectively immobilizes a child's cervical spine. It features a large open airway design and wide velcro straps for easy fitting. Selection is based on the Broselow-Luten color-coded system for accuracy.
- Collar is designed specifically for children 12 and under.
- Available in four pediatric sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
- Ensures an optimal airway entrace and upper cervical spine immobilization.
- Size is based on the Broselow-Luten Color-Coding System.
- Sorbatex™ pads for skin protection.
- Skin friendly” materials protect skin integrity during extended wear.
- MRI translucent.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0150.
Ossur Miami Jr. Cervical Collars may be used for rehabilitation and hospital use to provide immobilization for:
- Cervical spine injuries.
- Sizing chart
Miami Jr Cervical Collar
Collar Collar Set Size MJP0 MJR-P0 0-6 mths MJP1 MJR-P1 6 mths-2 yrs MJP2 MJR-P2 2-6 yrs MJP3 MJR-P3 6-12 yrs
See Spec Tab for more details on sizing
Sizing Chart Guide:
Q&A for Ossur Miami Jr. Pediatric Collars
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question