The Ossur Exoform® Knee Immobilizer features a unique Slide-to-Size design that fits virtually every size and shape of leg for patient comfort. The posterior design leaves more room for bandages and dressings compared to traditional styled immobilizers. The Exoform® knee immobilizer features push button controls and dual-cuffs that contour to the thigh and leg shape for a comfortable fit. The immobilizer is available in either full foam or a cool version for use in hot humid environments.
Exoform® Knee Immobilizer Features:
- Telescoping Slide-to-size push button controls enable you to obtain the right length needed in seconds.
- Adjusts from 18" - 24" in length.
- Available in regular and 3xl sizes - see sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
- Dual-cuff design around the thigh and calf allows for superior immobilization and conforms to every leg shape with ease.
- Durable enough for long term use.
- Posterior pad for comfort behind the knee.
- Lightweight and easy to fit.
- "Full Softgood" version for optimal compression/warmth, and the "Cool" version for comfort in hot weather.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1830
The Ossur Exoform knee immobilizer provides support and protection for:
- Limiting flexion/extension & medial/lateral movement after an injury or surgery.
- Sizing chart
Measure circumference 6" above mid-patella.
Exoform Knee Immobilizer
Part# Foam Thigh Circ. Length 222100 Cool Up to 28" 18 - 24" 222000 Full Up to 28" 18 - 24" 222050 3XL-Full Up to 38" 18 - 24"
- Features aluminum slide bar, rubberized/plastic cuffs, and standard foam material for the standard model. No foam cuffs on the cool version.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Ossur Exoform Knee Immobilizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question