The Ossur Equalizer Walker is the premier walker boot for support and protection in a standard height walking boot style. The Equalizer® boot contoured struts fit each patient's anatomy for immobilization following trauma and injury of the ankle/foot. The hi-top boot is commonly used by orthopedists, podiatrists and physical therapists post-surgery, and during rehabilitation. The shock absorbing sole reduces impact through the heel while the rocker bottom bottom ensures a natural stable gait during ambulation. Very few companies can match the comfort and lightweight features of the Equalizer Walker.
Ossur Equalizer Walker Features:
- Contoured strut design allows the walker frame to conform to the patient's anatomy, ensuring a better fit.
- Rocker bottom sole ensures a natural, stable walking motion.
- Shock absorbing sole reduces impact for greater comfort with each step.
- Foam liner breathes and adapts to swelling.
- Contoured side struts keep the ankle/foot in a neutral, 90 degree position for proper healing.
- Non air bladder design.
- Equalizer boot - Standard height, fits both right and left sides.
- Color: Black.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386
The Ossur Equalizer Walker by Ossur may be used to treat:
- Soft tissue foot and ankle injuries.
- Grade I ankle sprains.
- Stable fractures of the forefoot.
- Post-operative use.
- Trauma and Rehab.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Size is based on men's shoe and women's shoe size:
Part# Size Men's Shoe Women's Shoe W0200BLK XSmall 2 - 4.5 3.5 - 6 W0400BLK Small 4.5 - 7.5 6 - 8 W0600BLK Medium 7.5 - 10.5 8.5 - 11.5 W0800BLK Large 10.5 - 12.5 11.5 - 13.5 W1000BLK XLarge 12.5 + 13.5 +
The Equalizer Walker conforms to each patient and the liner adjusts to swelling throughout the rehabilitation process.
- Walker review
- Excellent choice
- Almost perfect
- Great Boot
Q&A for Ossur Equalizer Walker
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question