The Ossur Bergschultz Universal Arm Sling offers immobilization and support for mild to moderate sprains/strains of the shoulder complex, and post trauma use. The arm sling features heavy denim material with contact closures to fit both men and women comfortably. The large size pouch provides room and support for casts, and is ideally suited for shoulder injuries such as rotator cuff tears, sprains/strains, and pre/post fracture care.
Ossur Bergschultz Universal Arm Sling Features:
- Designed by Jim Bergschultz. R.O.T.
- Blue heavy denim material with contact closure.
- One size fits all design.
- For use on both the right and left sides.
- Velcro contact closure for easy fitting.
- Padded over the shoulder/neck.
- Breathable and comfortable to wear.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A4565.
The Ossur Bergschultz Universal Arm Sling may be used to treat:
- Shoulder sprains and strains.
- Tendonitis and bursitis.
- Post-operative care for fractures and/or surgery.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Universal
- Bergschultz Universal Arm Sling from Ossur is made of heavy denim material for comfort and durability.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Ossur Bergschultz Universal Arm Sling
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question