The Ossur AirForm Inflatable Ankle Stirrup provides adjustable pneumatic compression with an inflatable air bladder design for support against ankle rolling injuries. The bladders on the sides help flush swelling away from the ankle for faster healing. The brace features two trimmable straps for a precise fit. It fits inside all types of shoes and allows full range of motion.
Ossur AirForm Inflatable Ankle Stirrup Features:
- Inflatable air bladders provide adjustable pneumatic compression.
- Adjustable, pivoting heel strap increases comfort and allows for full range of motion.
- Allows for full range of motion.
- Designed specifically to fit either the left or the right ankle.
- Available in two sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
The Ossur Airform Inflatable Ankle Brace may be used to treat:
- Acute ankle injuries.
- Post-cast and post-walker support.
- Chronic ankle instability.
- Sizing chart
Size Chart: Size is based on the height of the stirrup.
Part# Size Ankle Color 80201 Adult 9.5" Right White 80200 Adult 9.5" Left White 70201 Youth/Pony Right White 70200 Youth/Pony Left White
- This support may be cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use bleach or strong detergents. Do not wash in the washing machine or place in the dryer. Avoid direct contact for prolonged use in the sun or direct heat.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350
Q&A for Ossur AirForm Inflatable Ankle Stirrup
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question