The Mueller Hg80 Rigid Ankle Brace is designed to provide a high level of protection for injuries resulting in weakened or injured ankles. The product features an open back sleeve design for easier fitting - simply step in and apply the top and cross straps. The rigid shells on the sides are designed to contour to the sides of the ankle and provide effective control over inversion/eversion motions resulting in ankle sprains. The Hg80 rigid ankle brace shells are pre-inflated to maximize comfort and provide superior medial-lateral support. Each brace comes with a nylon mesh bag to protectclothing and equipment in your gym bag from getting tangled with the product's velcro straps.
Mueller Hg80 Rigid Ankle Brace Features:
- Open back, step-in design for convenience.
- Adjustable top and cross straps fully lock in the brace.
- Cross strap provides additional sub-talar joint and lateral ankle protection.
- Rigid shells with pre-inflated aircells are designed to mold to the sides of the ankle.
- Achilles strap and heel-locking cross straps help lock the brace in position for a perfect fit.
- Latex-free material for all day comfort and performance.
- Neoprene front paneling for greater comfort.
- Right/left specific.
- Comes with nylon mesh carry bag to protect clothing and gym bag from the hook and loop straps.
- Available in five sizes - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1902
The Mueller Hg80 Ankle Brace is well suited for:
- Treatment and rehabilitation of chronic ankle sprains.
- Chronic ankle instability.
- Athletic prevention - prophylactic use.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure according to your shoe size:
According to U.S. shoe sizes U.S. Men's U.S. Women's 44311 Left, Small 5.5 - 7 5.5 - 8.5 44321 Right, Small 5.5 - 7 5.5 - 8.5 44312 Left, Medium 7.5 - 11 9 - 12.5 44322 Right, Medium 7.5 - 11 9 - 12.5 44313 Left, Large 11.5 - 13 13 - 14.5 44323 Right, Large 11.5 - 13 13 - 14.5 44314 Left, X-Large 13.5 + 15 + 44324 Right, X-Large 13.5 + 15 +
The Hg80 ankle brace features neoprene material and plastic for the inner aircells.
Q&A for Mueller Hg80 Rigid Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Mueller Authorized Dealer Site
Mueller believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Mueller brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Mueller collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Mueller product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Mueller therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Mueller item through any website, unless it is an authorized Mueller dealer.
We are a Mueller Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Mueller warranty. Others do not offer the original Mueller warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Mueller takes great care to ensure that all Mueller authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Mueller purchasers.