The MedSpec PFO (Plantar Fascia Orthosis) provides relief for nagging plantar fasciitis pain. The brace provides instant relief of pain associated with chronic inflammation of the soft tissues underneath the arch area of the foot. The plantar pad, combined with the elasticized strap, creates consistent tension to help relieve stress at the site of the injury. The brace is universally sized and features a velcro closure around the ankle for a customized fit. The MedSpec PFO brace can be used for both sports and everyday walking activities where pain can affect your every step. The product contains natural latex rubber inside the elastic strap. This model is hand washable and is proudly made in the USA.
MedSpec PFO (Plantar Fascia Orthosis) Features:
- Adjustable plantar pad allows custom placement of pressure at the site of the greatest area of pain.
- Elasticized strap allows individually created tension in the strap and on the pad while allowing full ankle movement.
- Provides consistent tension and support which relieves stress at the site of the injury.
- Velcro closure around the ankle reduces slipping while eliminating abrasive hook and loop contact with skin or clothing.
- Cross-stitched straps can be cut (in length) to match each individuals specific needs without risk of fraying.
- US manufacturing for higher quality control standards.
- Universal size - one size fits all. Fits right or left side.
- Color: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1901
The MedSpec PFO (Plantar Fascia Orthosis) may be used to treat:
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Universal - fits left and right.
- Made in the USA.
- Good support
- Constant support
Q&A for MedSpec PFO Plantar Fascia Orthosis
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.