The Lumbamed Basic by Medi provides lumbar support of the back muscles in the lumbosacral region. With the combination of the compressive knitted fabric and the integrated back rods, Lumbamed basic supports and stabilises the area of the lumbar spine and the border to the pelvis, without impairing muscular strength. Breathable and moisture transporting Clima Comfort fabric offers exceptional comfort. The product reduces stress in the vertebral column segments and alleviates lumbar pain.
Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support Features:
- New, skin-friendly towelling material on the inside of the fastener enhances overall comfort of the product.
- Reduces lordosis and pelvic anterior rotation for greater lumbar support.
- Provides relief for the lumbar spine and supports the back muscles.
- Includes 4 integrated, anatomically shaped (350°) dorsal spring ribs.
- Can be adjusted manually to conform to the anatomy and shape of the lumbosacral region.
- Provides proprioceptive compression which stimulates metabolism, reduces muscular tension, and eases pain.
- Breathable Clima Comfort fabric transports moisture and provides for exceptional comfort.
- Anatomical knit design ensures a perfect fit along with its anatomically shaped fastener for easy fitting.
- Integrated hand loops for easy application.
- Men’s and women’s versions available - please see sizing chart tab for measurement instructions.
- Color: silver.
The Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Brace may be used to treat:
- Lower back pain (lumbago) caused by facet joint disorders.
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine.
- Ligamentous disorders.
- Post-discectomy syndrome.
- Slight joint loosening in the lumbar spine, e.g. osteochondrosis and spondylosis.
- Sacroiliac joint conditions and irritations.
- Sizing chart
- Clima-Comfort fabric draws excess moisture from the skin for quick evaporation.
- Clima-Fresh technology inhibits build-up of bacteria and prevents the formation of odors.
- Replacing my old Lumbamed Basic
- Fast delivery
- Fits my wide hips
- Product as described
- Comfortable on my lower back
Q&A for Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.