The Medi M4S OA Knee Brace is a 4-point knee brace for control of anterior and posterior tibial translation offering a 3-point off-loader for varus or valgus pressure relief. The M4S OAbrace provides pain relief and protection for the knee while counteracting instability which can often lead to the development of osteoarthritis. The 4-point Avional® alloy frame provides a lightweight safeguard against hyperextension and limits flexion / extension to safely restore lost mobility. The Medi M4 OA functional knee orthosis can be used as a conservative treatment approach for arthritis or as a postoperative measure for relieving medial / lateral compartment stress to cartilage surgery, chondroplasty, and meniscus refixation procedures.
Medi M4S OA Knee Brace / Orthosis Features:
- “S” profile improves torsional stability while following the natural alignment of the femur and tibia.
- Hinges proximal to knee joint allow precise offloading of the knee joint.
- Polycentric hinges.
- Anatomically premolded frame for a great fit.
- Strong, low-profile, lightweight frame and hinge construction for durability.
- Allen key included for customized adjustments.
- Numbered straps ensure a simple fastening sequence.
- Air /foam condyle pads for comfort.
- Excellent comfort with new soft-grip padding material.
- Provides limitation of extension and flexion to protect against harmful joint movements.
- provides reliable relief of stresses on injured compartment structures.
- Extension stops at: 0°, 10°.
- Optional Under sleeve available (added charge).
- Available in varus brace/ valgus brace types, standard and compact version, and six different sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845.
The medi M4S Knee Brace may be used for:
- Varus/valgus unloading for osteoarthritis.
- Moderate to severe medial or osteoarthritis combined with ligament instability.
- Overloading of the medial or lateral compartment.
- Unicompartmental relief before HTO (high tibial osteoatomy).
- Severe, painful bone edema (bone bruising).
- Relief of painful stress fractures.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure thigh circumference 6" above mid patella. Choose Medi M4S OA Varus version to correct for valgus (knock kneed) and the Medi M4S OA Valgus to correct for varus (bow legged).
Note: The compact version M4 OA brace is recommended for men 5'8" or shorter and for women 5'6" or shorter.
Malleable aluminum frame material.
- Good Product
- Excellent product
- Good Product
- Very satisfied
- Great service
- Very easy to adjust
- Helps my arthritis knee pain
- Excelent product
Q&A for Medi M4S OA Arthritis Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.