The McDavid Achilles Tendon Support #436R disperses repetitive force caused by running, jumping and minor/moderate pain from tendonitis. It features a semi-tubular adjustable buttress design that applies effective, pain-relieving compression to the back of the achilles tendon. The buttress helps to direct the pressure down into the tendon to shorten the length of the tendon's lever arm thereby reducing localized pain. The McDavid#436 is made from neoprene for better stretch and overall compression, and wraps around the ankle to stay in place with running and jumping. Standard hook and loop closures that allow you to adjust the strap for the best fit and comfort. The McDavid Level 2 Achilles Tendon Support is perfect for mild to moderate tendonitis and fits inside any shoe.
McDavid Achilles Tendon Support Features:
- Semi-tubular buttress inside neoprene wraps around the ankle.
- Applies constant pressure.
- Can be customized for comfort and a precise fit.
- Hook and loop velcro closure insures quick and easy application.
- Provides effective pain relief from tendonitis.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in two sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.