The Kinetec Breva Ankle CPM machine provides anatomically correct motion to the ankle and rear foot. It can be used in bed or while sitting in a chair. Two movements are possible: from 40° plantar flexion to 30° dorsiflexion or 25° eversion to 25° inversion. Set-up and change-over between the two movement patterns is quick and easy; no tools required. Designed for use in a chair or bed. This sale is for a slightly used machine - the device has been used a total of three times for 3 days worth of treatment each time - Call For Deatils.
Kinetec Breva Ankle CPM Machine Features:
- Breva Ankle CPM Specifications:
- Plantar flexion 40°
- Dorsiflexion 30°
- Inversion 25°
- Eversion 25°
- Warm-Up - Offers the patient a gradual progression to the pre-set full ROM.
- Modulation - Allows manual setting of the ROM end-point based on patient tolerance.
- ROM By Pass - Allows bypassing the pre-set ROM end points during the current treatment session.
- Program - Allows set-up of up to 16 customised programmes.
- Timer - Adjustment of the session time.
- Force - Work out of Concentric / Eccentric.
- Pause - Adjustable in extension or flexion limit. Allowing the rest or the posture.
- Remote control dedicated storage place when the machine is not used or during transport.
- Possibility to lock the adjustment of the parameters.
- Exclusive Load Reserve ensures patient protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint.
- Foot sizing: from 19 cm(7 Inch) to 29 cm (11 Inch).
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27.5 lb).
- Speed: from 50° to 150° per minute.
- Size: 56cm (22 Inch) x 37cm (15 Inch) x 45m (18 Inch).
- Voltage: from 100 to 240 Volts 50/60Hz.
- Electrical power: 50VA.
- Type B Class I electrical device.
- The patient can stop and reverse the movement at any time.
The Kinetec Breva Ankle CPM is indicated for regaining range of motion after ankle surgical procedures.
- Sizing chart
One size fits all.
- Versatile plus lightweight
- Plantar Flexion & Dorsiflexion Aide
- Very good - helping our needs
Q&A for Kinetec Breva Ankle CPM Machine - Slightly Used
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question