The benchmark against which all other heating units are judged, the Hydrocollator E-1 Stationary Heating Unit (#2102) provides consistent temperatures for hot packs used on patients needing heat therapy. The durable, three gallon device features stainless steel construction for durability and performance. The Chattanooga Hydrocollator® E-1 fits on a desktop, counter top, or mobile stand and comes with cervical and standard Hotpacks bundled to meet the needs of small clinics and departments where oversize HotPacs are not needed. The thermostat automatically adjusts to the water temperature to maintain temperature-consistent HotPacs™ for patient use. Customize a Hotpac bundle below to go with your Hydrocollator E-1 Stationary Heating Unit
E1 Hydrocollator Stationary Heating Unit Features:
- Stainless steel frame and insulated for dependability.
- Maintains consistent temperatures.
- Includes moist Hotpacks for heat therapy.
- No plumbing required.
- Capacity - 3 gallons.
- Overall Dimensions 12 1/2"W x 8"D x 15"H.
- One year manufacturers warranty.
Hydrocollator E1 Ordering Information:
Model Hydrocollator E-1plus HotPacs 2102 4 Standard 2102-2 3 Standard, 1 Cervical 2102-3 2 Standard, 2 Cervical
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0239.
The Hydrocollator E-1 is perfect for clinicians who treat:
- Musculoskeletal injuries.
- Post-surgical use.
- Heat modality for sprains, strains and chronic pain.
- Sizing chart
- The Hydrocollator E-1 Stationary Heating Unit is the smallest heating unit in the Chattanooga line. See technical "Specs" tab for more information.
Hydrocollator E-1 Stationary Heating Unit Specifications:
- Temperature Range: 160 - 165 degrees F, 71 - 71 degrees C.
- Thermal Cut-Out Temp: 180 - 185 degrees F, 82 - 85 degrees C.
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Heat Up Time to 160 degrees F, 71 degrees C: 2 hours.
- Cool Down Time from 160 degrees F, 71 degrees C: 1 hour.
- Main Power: 110-120 V 50/60 Hz.
- E1 Hydrocollator Power Consumption: 1000W.
- Weight: 15 lbs., 7 kg.
- Dimensions: 13" L x 8" W x 16" H (33 x 20 x 41 cm).
- Electrical Safety Class 1, Type B.
- Conforms to UL 60601-1, certified to Can/CSA C222 No. 601.1
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Chattanooga E-1 Hydroccolator Stationary Heating Unit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer Site
Chattanooga Orthopedics believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Chattanooga brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Chattanooga collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Chattanooga product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Chattanooga therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Chattanooga item through any website, unless it is an authorized Chattanooga dealer.
We are a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Chattanooga warranty. Others do not offer the original Chattanooga warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Chattanooga takes great care to ensure that all Chattanooga authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Chattanooga purchasers.