The Hely Weber Shoulder Houlder II Neutral (#524) provides protection in a neutral shoulder rotation position for recovery from specific types of shoulder surgical procedures. The product features a triangular shaped abduction pillow that positions your shoulder in a protected neutral position. The sling itself is made out of NoSwet® material that's breathable for greater comfort. The inside is lined with a special moisture-wicking liner that draws perspiration away from your skin to keep you cool and dry. The Hely Weber Shoulder Houlder II Neutral uses hook and loop closures on the shoulder, thumb, and sling pouch straps making it simply to apply in seconds. The Shoulder Houlder II Neutral can be used on both the right and left sides of the body, and is recommended for recovery after shoulder dislocations, capsular surgery procedures, and more.
Hely Weber Shoulder Houlder II Neutral Features:
- Triangular-shaped abduction pillow maintains your shoulder in a neutral position.
- Sling pouch is made with NoSwet® breathable material with a special moisture wicking liner on the inside that wicks moisture away from your skin.
- Quick release buckles use hook and loop closures for fast and easy fitting.
- Body and shoulder straps are easy to adjust, well padded, and designed for easy application.
- A posterior gusset has been added along the seams to create exceptional comfort around the elbow region.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in four sizes to fit every size patient - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3670
The Hely Weber Shoulder Houlder II Neutral #524 can be used for:
- Capsular shift procedures.
- Shoulder dislocations/subluxations.
- Sizing chart
The Hely Weber Shoulder Houlder II Neutral features NoSwet material (polyester based) for breathable comfort.
- Comfortable and didn't cause a rash
- mAde my recovery easier.
Q&A for Hely Weber Shoulder Houlder II Neutral 524
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.