The EVS Glider Elbow Pad provides elbow protection with a sleeve design that's both comfortable and support. The product features a hard cup that's shaped to cup the back of your elbow to diffuse direct impact. The cup rest on a foam foundation that disperses the impact over a larger surface area for enhanced protection. The inside features a perforated inner layer of neoprene that's designed to be soft against your skin, as well as, breathable. The pull-up styling of the EVS Glider elbow pad provides compression and support that resists sliding down out of place. A Lite version can also be ordered as well, and features a thermoplastic rubber elbow cover that molds and bends with elbow while provide impact resistance. The Lite version of the EVS Glider elbow pad also features the same foam foundation and neoprene inner layer for diffusing a direct blow. The product is both lightweight and comfortable for riders of all skill levels.
EVS Glider Elbow Pad Features:
- Traditional, hard elbow cup made from polyethylene on the standard model.
- Flexible rubber/plastic elbow protection zone on the Lite version made from thermoplastic rubber.
- Foam foundation spreads direct impact over a larger surface area.
- Neoprene inner layer is perforated for breathability. Provides a comfortable fit and resists migrating out of place.
- LITE Sold in pairs.
- Available in three sizes - see sizing chart tab.
EVS Glider Elbow Pad Versions:
Choose Standard for the regular model (a pair)
Choose Lite for the Glider Lite Elbow Pad (a pair)