The epX Calf Support provides neoprene-free compression in a 9" length model for treating muscle strains, shin splints, and contusions. It features a thin three layer laminant material that has a warming effect on and relieves pressure on the calf muscles. It delivers greater compression while pulling perspiration away from your skin for faster evaporation. The epX calf support is a favorite of athletes who are used to using athletic tape for addressing shin splint injuries for greater compression than what's supplied by typical products is required. It features an anti-slip coating on the inside the creates micro spotted nubs to grab onto your leg better to prevent migrating out of place. The epX calf sleeve is specifically manufactured with a more contoured cut for greater comfort and a more precise fit. For great performance in a shorter length style, the epX calf support offers premium performance and effective compression that's hard to beat.
epX Calf Sleeve Features:
- Hypoallergenic material is thin, lightweight, and complete breathable.
- Wicks perspiration to the outside for fast, effective evaporation.
- 9" length design.
- Manufactured with a contoured cut instead of a straight looking seam for a better fit around your calf.
- Anti-slip coating on the upper part of the support prevents the epX calf support from sliding down during activity.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: None
The epX calf sleeve can be used for:
- Shin splints.
- Lower leg compression.
- Support for the calf muscles.
- Mild to moderate calf sprains and strains.
- Muscle fiber tears.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure calf circumference at widest point.
- Made out of a three layer, breathable, laminate material - Polyamide, polyurethane, and elastane.
- Wears and washes well
Q&A for Lohmann & Rauscher epX Calf Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question