The Electronic Muscle Stimulator uses a low voltage to target motor nerves (responsible for muscle movements) to cause a specific muscle contraction. Contraction/relaxation of muscles effectively treats a variety of musculoskeletal and vascular conditions. This electronic muscle stimulator differs from other types of units; its stimulation is designed to prevent or retard disuse atrophy, facilitate strengthening programs, re-educate muscles following orthopedic surgery/joint replacement, encourage proper gait training, retard shoulder subluxation, and reduce muscle spasms from chronic pain syndromes. The liquid crystal display clearly shows the stimulating mode/pulse width/pulse rate and displays the timer. The electronic muscle stimulator comes complete with a portable carrying case, battery clip, 9 volt battery, and an easy to follow set up guide.
Electronic Muscle Stimulator Features:
- Provides effective muscle contractions.
- Comes with carry case, 4 2x2 electrodes, 9 volt battery, and instruction guide>
- For use on all major muscle groups.
- Allows for flexibility with electrode placement - not made with integrated wraps like competitor's products.
- Should not be used by individuals with pacemakers and defibrillators.
NOTE: These units are approved by the FDA. The FDA authorization number for these units is K002336
Recommend Manufacturer HCPC: E0730