McDavid Elbow Ice PackMcDavid SKU: 202R
The McDavid Elbow Ice Pack (model 202T) provides an affordable solution for treating nagging elbow strains and sprains. This model features a 9 inch diameter bag that you can fill with ice and position directly over the injury site for effective pain relief. The elbow ice pack provides penetrating cold treatment and lasts longer than many chemical filled gel products. The neoprene cover is fully adjustable with its velcro straps thus making it one of the most adaptable products available for both short and tall individuals. It can remain cold up to one hour before needing to be replenished with ice again. It molds easily and conforms to the bony contours of your elbow, without any difficulties. It can be used to treat tendonitis, tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, elbow bursitis, and more.
Elbow Ice Pack Features:
- Fits easily around small and large size joints.
- 9 inch diameter bag covers the elbow and can be moved around to treat different locations without any difficulty.
- Closes easily with velcro straps.
- Neoprene design helps insulate the cold from the ice for hours.
- Can also be used on other joints that demonstrate a right angle (knee or ankle/foot).