The Donjoy Maxtrax ROM Air Walker offers protected range of motion following trauma and adjustable air cell system provides stability and helps decrease pain and edema following trauma or post-operative procedures. ROM settings between 45° plantar-flexion and 30° dorsi-flexion in 7.5° increments. The uprights lock in fixed positions of 0°, 7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, and 30° plantar- and dorsi-flexion. The cushioned inner/outer sole with low-profile rocker bottom provides increased stability and comfort.
The Donjoy Maxtrax ROM Air Walker is ideal for immobilization following Achilles tendon repairs for controlled rehabilitation, stable fractures of the lower leg, and severe ankle sprains.
Donjoy MaxTrax ROM Air Walker Features:
- Adjustable pneumatic air chambers accommodate changes in edema during rehab and maximize patient compliance.
- Integrated pump designed to make the liner simple to inflate and adjust.
- Wide footbed increases stability and accommodates edema or bandages.
- Swiveling D-rings allow for crisscross or parallel strapping.
- Soft nylon/foam liner.
- Malleable uprights breakdown for shorter tibia/fibula on standard height walking brace.
- ROM hinge promotes early range of motion.
- Available in five sizes -See our sizing chart tab for important sizing information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360.