The Donjoy MaxTrax Air Ankle Walker is designed to increase stability and help decrease pain and edema following trauma or post-operative procedures. The adjustable pneumatic liner provides support and compression to help promote fracture healing. The shock-absorbing rocker sole absorbs pressure upon heel strike. Designed to increase stability and help reduce pain and edema following trauma or post-operative procedures, the MaxTrax Air Ankle Walkers also provide a cost-effective option to serial casting.
Donjoy MaxTrax Air Ankle Walker Features:
- MaxTrax Air Ankle Walker provides edema control and maintains limb contact for increased stability.
- Adjustable air chambers to accommodate changes in edema during rehab and maximize patient compliance
- Dual aircell system inflates the medial and lateral air chambers equally to maintain limb contact for improved stability.
- Integrated pump designed to make the liner simple to inflate and adjust.
- Wide footbed increases stability and accommodates edema or bandages.
- Swiveling D-rings allow for crisscross or parallel strapping.
- Malleable uprights breakdown for shorter tibia/fibula on standard height walking brace.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Five sizes available - See sizing chart tab for important measurement information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360