Darco Night Splint with AirDarco SKU: DarcoNSAir
The Darco Night Splint with Air uses an adjustable inflation/deflation bulb to provide an effective stretch to the plantar fascia. Inflation of the air bladder, located underneath the forefoot, causes the forefoot to elevate thereby increasing the amount of dorsiflexion stretch on the sole of the foot. The shell is is well padded with a natural cotton terry liner that absorbs moisture and ensures a cool, comfortable fit. A non-skid sole is added to ensure safety during minimal ambulation when deflated.
Darco Night Splint with Air Features:
- Features easy to use hand bulb for inflation/deflation.
- Air bladder is underneath the forefoot is infinitely adjustable.
- Every user can find the right degree of dorsiflexion needed for an effective stretch.
- Cotton terry liner absorbs moisture for cool comfort.
- Non-skid sole for safety.
Recommended HCPC: L4396.
The Darco Night Splint with Air may be used to treat:
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Heel spurs.
- Achilles tendonitis.
- Ankle contractures.