The Cybertech MAC Back Brace is a lightweight mesh Mechanical Advantage Corset with a low profile design for lightweight support. It's made from moisture-wicking nylon material for unmatched breathability and comfort. The MAC back support brace, like the rest of the Cybertech family, is as thin as a belt, supportive, and designed to be worn under clothing. The pulley system in the rear is housed on top of a flexible plastic panel that shapes and molds to the curvature of your lower back. It provides effective abdominal compression with a single draw cord design that's economical. The MAC back brace is the most powerful of all corset-style spinal braces on the market today. The product's lightweight design and flexible pulley system panels in the rear make it a favorite for treating low back pain resulting from mild to moderate strains and sprains. It can even be used to treat acute episodes of low back pain.
Cybertech MAC Back Brace Features:
- Utilizes a new flexible pulley system that curves to your unique low back curvature (lordosis).
- Triple woven nylon (parachute cord) in the pulley system as opposed to smaller, less durable shoestring cord.
- Achieves full circumferential compression as opposed to the favoring of one side to another.
- Uses a patented rotating type pulley mechanism that allows for half of the compression power of the S.P.I.N.E. brace yet provides ample abdominal compression.
- Main purpose of the Mac back brace is to be able to wear it under clothes.
- The mechanical advantage pulley system is guaranteed for the life of the back support brace. It can be replaced free of charge by the manufacturer.
- Patient can adjust the lower back support with one hand in one second while standing, sitting, walking or driving.
- Single front fabric fastener makes the brace easy to put on or take off.
- Made out of breathable nylon mesh and a moisture-wicking material to maximize air-flow.
- Back Height: 10.5" (27 cm).
- Available in five sizes for a perfect fit - see sizing chart tab.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0626
The Cybertech MAC back brace is ideally suited for:
- Lumbar strains/sprains.
- Lumbar osteoarthritis.
- Lumbar degenerative disc disease.
- Degenerative joint disease.
- Low back pain.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure the circumference of you waist:
Part# Size Waist Circumference 50R148N=S-6 Small 25" - 30" 50R148N=M-6 Medium 30" - 35" 50R148N=L-6 Large 35" - 40" 50R148N=XL-6 XL 40" - 45" 50R148N=XXL-6 2XL 45" - 50"
- Breathable nylon mesh fabric design.
- Pulley system panels in the rear are not rigid; they flex and mold to the curvature of your low back.
- MAC works great
Q&A for Cybertech MAC Mechanical Advantage Corset Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Cybertech Authorized Dealer Site
Cybertech believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Cybertech brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Cybertech collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Cybertech product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Cybertech therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Cybertech item through any website, unless it is an authorized Cybertech dealer.
We are a Cybertech Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Cybertech warranty. Others do not offer the original Cybertech warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Cybertech takes great care to ensure that all Cybertech authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Cybertech purchasers.