The Cybertech Comprehensive LSO provides a high level of support and motion restriction for patients with spine injuries. The product features a tall sized, rigid lumbar panel designed to limit spinal movement couple with an ergonomically designed anterior panel for added support across your front. The nylon pulley is designed with a 5:1 mecahanical advantage to draw both panels into your torso to provide enhanced support and protection with daily activity. Both panels are padded to provided all day comfort. The Cybertech Comprehensive LSO provides effective lumbar protection for a variety of L1 - L5 injuries including spinal stenosis, lumbar facet syndrome, spondylolisthesis, post-operative procedures, and more. It provides very good overall compression with its panel plus corset design and can be used as a simple corset later on as your healing improves.
Cybertech Comprehensive LSO Brace Features:
- Posterior and anterior panels included for lumbar stabilization.
- Can be used to manage pain pre and post surgically.
- Corset portion delivers a 5:1 mechanical advantage for superior compression.
- Rigid posterior panel and the abdominal panel are padded for enhanced comfort.
- Available in four sizes to fit every size individual - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0631
The Cybertech Comprehensive LSO is often used for:
- Lumbar back pain.
- Lumbar strains/sprains.
- Lumbar spinal stenosis.
- Procedures like IDET and other disc surgeries.
- Herniated disc.
- Disc protrusions.
- Multiple level decompression.
- Pre/Post surgery.
- Facet joint injury/inflamation.
- Sizing chart
- Rigid posterior panel piece; semi-rigid anterior (abdominal) panel - both are padded.
- Nylon mesh material used in the corset design for breathability and durability.
Q&A for Cybertech Comprehensive LSO
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Cybertech Authorized Dealer Site
Cybertech believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Cybertech brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Cybertech collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Cybertech product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Cybertech therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Cybertech item through any website, unless it is an authorized Cybertech dealer.
We are a Cybertech Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Cybertech warranty. Others do not offer the original Cybertech warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Cybertech takes great care to ensure that all Cybertech authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Cybertech purchasers.