The Cold One Knee Wrap provides 360º icing around the knee to relieve knee pain and swelling caused by common injuries. The wrap features a moldable design and adjustable compression straps to achieve an effective, comfortable fit that drives cold and compression down into the knee. This Cold One ice wrap for knees features an outer neoprene layer for effective insulation, and a large ice sheet inside composed of individual cells that mold to the contours of the leg. An inner rubberized linen layer covers the ice sheet and protects the skin from any chance of suffering a cryoburn from daily usage. The compression ice pack for knee is fully adjustable for use on the front, sides, and back of the knee as needed and is durable enough for repeated daily use.
ColdOne Knee Wrap Features:
- Adjustable design for icing all sides of the knee.
- Constructed of an outer layer of nitrogen blown neoprene, a middle layer of sewn in refreezable gels, and an inner layer of rubberized linen. All 3 layers stretch to provide compression and penetrating cold.
- Individual cells are designed to freeze and still mold to the shape of the knee.
- Provides cold and compression therapy for injured soft tissues.
- No chance of freezer burn.
- Durable enough for heavy daily use.
- Perfect wrap for basketball, tennis, baseball or any knee sprain or knee sports injury. Recommended by the National Pitchers Association and the U.S. Tennis Association for their participants.
- Ergonomically designed to fit perfectly to the contours of the knee.
- The ColdOne Knee wrap is a one size fits all model.
The Cold One Knee Wrap can be used for:
- Anterior knee pain.
- Patellofemoral pain.
- Ligament sprains.
- Post operative knee surgery.
- Sizing chart
- 70% Nitrogen blown neoprene material, 20% water, 9% Stretch nylon, 1% Polyurethane.
- Available for USA/UK.
- Cold One Knee Wrap
- Very affordable
- I use two for both knees
- Better than my last ice pack
- Second order as a replacement
- Easy ordering
- Designed well and durable
- Stays cold for a long time
- Cold One knee ice compression wrap works very well
- Perfect for aging athletes
- Not Ideal For Me
- Excellent product
Q&A for Cold One Knee Wrap
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an ColdOne Authorized Dealer Site
ColdOne believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an ColdOne product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ColdOne collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ColdOne product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ColdOne therefore recommends that you do not purchase an ColdOne item through any website, unless it is an authorized ColdOne dealer.
We are a ColdOne Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ColdOne warranty. Others do not offer the original ColdOne warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Active Ankle takes great care to ensure that all ColdOne authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ColdOne purchasers.