The Breg Custom LPR Ligament Knee Brace delivers advanced protection with a new truss shaped design that's ideal for contact sports. The truss shaped frame spreads side impact outward away from the knee for maximum side impact protection. Its dual polycentric hinges are designed to mimic the roll and slide that naturally occurs inside the knee joint during walking and running activities. Innovative Air Tech padding on the inside of the frame ensures greater air flow and comfort making the Breg LPR Custom ligament knee brace ideally suited for hot weather use. The channeled padding design keeps athletes cooler while the brace's swiveling strap tabs and padded straps help reduce brace migration during athletic activity.
The Breg Custom LPR is manufactured according to a cast mold of the knee. A "casting kit" is provided upon completion of ordering online and is sent to each customer to make a cast mold of his or her leg. After completing the mold, the customer will send their mold back to DME-Direct for inspection, which will then be forwarded onto Breg for manufacturing. Manufacturing usually takes 24-48 hours; occasionally 72 hours during football season. The finished brace will be then sent directly to the customer.
Breg LPR Custom Ligament Knee Brace Features:
- 7075-T6 high strength aluminum frame for lightweight protection.
- Unique truss shaped design redirects impact away from your knee.
- AirTech channeled padding for comfort and improved air flow.
- Swiveling strap tabs ensure the brace straps remain in place.
- Padded straps for added comfort and a great fit.
- Right/left specific.
- Manufactured according to a cast mold of the knee for accuracy.
- Non-returnable merchandise due to the custom made nature of this brace.
Available Custom Colors and Patterns: Forest, Royal, Red, Orange, Yellow, Navy, Charcoal, Sage, Mauve, Pink, Flames, Flag, Ripples, Camouflage - see color chart image above for reference.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1846