The Bledsoe Universal Tennis Elbow Support is a compression device designed to secure and support forearm muscles when they are over-exercised or strained during athletic, leisure, or work activities. It is very effective in giving support to the forearm tendon and muscles during repetitive gripping in activities such as golf, bowling, baseball, tennis or racquetball, gardening or carpentry; activities where one repeatedly extends the arm and then applies force.provides uniform compression to the forearm to treat both medial and lateral epicondylitis pain. The dense foam pad is shaped like a dog bone and extends around to the other side of the forearm to treat both the inner and outer aspects of the forearm at the same time. The 1/4" pad directs focused compression over the injury site with an adjustable strap that features a D-ring loop design for easy fitting.
Bledsoe Universal Tennis Elbow Support Features:
- 1/4" dense foam padding shaped like a dog bone extends from the medial to lateral side of the forearm.
- Effectively treats medial and lateral epicondylitis pain.
- Adjustable velcro strap with D-ring style closure.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Universal one size fits most forearms.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A4466