The Bledsoe OA Impulse Knee Brace is ideal for patients with mild to moderate osteoarthritis (OA) in need of a soft OA brace for their active lifestyle. The OA Impulse Push/Pull gives patients the ability to customize the amount of unloading by adjusting the hinge's unloading moment with a simple turn of a dial. The hinge is positioned on the affected side of the knee and pulls the affected compartment open to relieve pain. The brace provides warmth, support and compression with its breathable Tritech material construction. The Bledsoe OA Impulse is designed to provide effective treatment for patients with mild to moderate OA in need of a low profile design that blends fashion and function in the same brace. OA Impulse is available in either push or pull technology to meet the individual patient’s needs.
Bledsoe OA Impulse Knee Brace Features:
- Dynamic hinge design is positioned on the affected side of the knee and pulls to reduce pressure points while relieving pain.
- Internal thigh and lower leg cuffs distribute the load over a large area reducing pressure points.
- Captures the thigh & lower leg for a great fit.
- Dial adjustment allows up to 12 degrees of angulation.
- Adjustable dial – no tools needed.
- Lightweight and low-profile design.
- Tritech material provides mild compression. and keeps you cooler when you break a sweat.
- Right and left specific.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guideline information.
Which OA Impulse Brace Is Right For Me?
Choose the Medial type to treat a bowlegged (varus) look caused by medial compartment osteoarthritis or choose a Lateral type to treat knock knees (valgus) look caused by lateral compartment osteoarthritis. Push = hinge on the opposite side. Pull = hinge on the same side.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1843
The Bledsoe OA Impulse Pull may be used to treat:
- Mild to moderate medial or lateral unicompartmental OA (osteoarthritis) without any ligament instability associated with the knee joint.
- Sizing chart
Measurements taken 6” (15 cm) above mid-patella
Ordering and Sizing Charts
Thigh Circumference Size Medial OA Left Medial OA Right Lateral OA Left Lateral OA Right 13.5” – 16” (34 – 41 cm) XS RK509101 RK509201 RK508101 RK508201 16” – 18.75” (41 – 48 cm) S RK509103 RK509203 RK508103 RK508203 18.75” – 21.5” (48 – 55 cm) M RK509105 RK509205 RK508105 RK508205 21.5” – 24.25” (55 – 62 cm) L RK509107 RK509207 RK508107 RK508207 24.25” – 27” (62 – 69 cm) XL RK509109 RK509209 RK508109 RK508209 27” – 29.5” (69 – 75 cm) XXL RK509111 RK509211 RK508111 RK508211
The OA Impulse Pull/Push is made from breathable, neoprene-free Tritech material.
- Bledsoe brace customer
- Fantastic product
- Helps my OA pain
- Fits well
- Very Good
Q&A for Bledsoe OA Impulse Push/Pull Knee Brace
- From Vicki Sinha
- Q: The outside of my left knee has OA and has little to no synovial fluid in that area. Would I use a push or a pull, a medial or lateral?
- A: The Lateral - Push is a good choice for lateral compartment OA knee conditions.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Vicki Sinha
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.