The Bledsoe Nite 'N Day Plantar Fasciits Boot is specifically designed for patients who continue to experience severe, chronic plantar fasciitis foot pain who have not experienced improvement in symptoms using typical night splints. This item prevents additional tearing of fibrous tissue in the arch from continuation of walking activities. The plantar fasciitis boot provides a continuous stretch in a fixed position which reduces the pain associated with the condition, and helps stretch the Achilles tendon to prevent future discomfort. The Bledsoe NiteNDay plantar fasciitis boot comes with an adjustable wedge insert to provide the dorsiflexion stretch necessary to promote healing and comes with a FEE night cover to use on the boot while in bed to avoid snagging on bedsheets. This product is intended for use 24 hours/day and should be used in conjunction with an aggressive ice regiment.
Bledsoe Nite N Day Plantar Fasciitis Boot Features:
- Designed to be worn 24-hours per day - breaks the healing-pain cycle from night to day
- 4 wedge inserts come standard with this product: 2 five degree wedges & 2 2.5 degree wedges. The plantar fasciitis boot starts with five degrees, therefore it offers dorsi-flexion from 5 degrees to 20 degrees (when all wedges are used under the front of your foot) to help stretch the Achilles tendon properly.
- Bledsoe's unique rocker bottom design closely simulates a near-normal gait without abnormal loads on the rest of your joints.
- Ultra breathable foam prevents skin masceration & promotes comfort.
- Reformable: the aluminum side uprights can be bent and shaped to fit any size lower leg, narrow or wide.
- An optional air ankle/heel pad is available and is recommended. The accessory improves the fit around the heel and ankle for the wedge to perform its role more successfully. It basically helps to seat your heel better inside the boot for a more effective stretch.
- Made in the USA
- Ankle Heel Pad (Standard, no charge) or Air Ankle Heel Pad (add $15.00)- Both provide additional comfort to the heel in the rear of the boot, The Air Ankle Heel Bladder further enhances the comfort of the boot and provides a better fit especially for those with long term "chronic" cases where you'll be using the product for a long time - worth it!
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386 (Boot without Air Bladder); L4360 (Boot with Air Bladder)
- The Bledsoe NightNDay Plantar Fasciitis Boot may be used to treat:
- Indicated for chronic plantar fasciitis that hasn't responded to other treatments.
- A 24/7 product - for both AM and PM use.
- Provides a constant stretch and reduces pain from chronic inflammation.
- Features an adjustable wedge for stretching your foot.
- Sizing chart
Warranty: This plantar fasciits boot comes with a 90-day manufacturer warranty. The warranty is void if the person wearing the boot weighs in excess of 250 pounds. The boot can be worn by people weighing 250+ pounds, but this can result in the foam wedges becoming compressed and therefore not as effective for heavy-set/larger patients.
- Just what I needed.
- Not Impressed
- Service like no other
- Plantar Fasciitis
Q&A for Bledsoe NiteNDay Plantar Fasciitis Boot
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.