The Bledsoe LumboLux Back Brace is a soft, elastic, corset-style LSO with moldable and removable rigid anterior and posterior panels made from kydex plastic. This low-profile brace is ideal for patients with a history of chronic back pain or in need of effective, semi-rigid lumbar support for pain relief. The brace's wide elastic cinching strap contours to each patient’s torso enabling a perfect fit and comfortable support.
Bledsoe LumboLux Features:
Please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Two stage elastic compression design: Eases low back pain.
- Spinal relief from the posterior insert - relieves pressure off of the spine.
- Compound front closure - easy to don & doff.
- Patient-friendly styling.
- Breathable, elastic fabric.
- Separate anterior panel remains centered on the torso.
- Corset-type construction: Can be worn under or over clothing easily.
- Available in three versions with different anterior/posterior heights as follows: Short (SH) Anterior 5" (13 cm), Posterior 8" (20 cm); Standard (ST) Anterior 6" (15 cm), Posterior 10" (25 cm); Tall (TL) Anterior 7" (18 cm), Posterior 12" (30 cm).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0627