The Bledsoe LumboLux Back Brace is a soft, elastic, corset-style LSO with moldable and removable rigid anterior and posterior panels made from kydex plastic. This low-profile brace is ideal for patients with a history of chronic back pain or in need of effective, semi-rigid lumbar support for pain relief. The brace's wide elastic cinching strap contours to each patient’s torso enabling a perfect fit and comfortable support.
Bledsoe LumboLux Features:
- Two stage elastic compression design: Eases low back pain.
- Spinal relief from the posterior insert - relieves pressure off of the spine.
- Compound front closure - easy to don & doff.
- Patient-friendly styling.
- Breathable, elastic fabric.
- Separate anterior panel remains centered on the torso.
- Corset-type construction: Can be worn under or over clothing easily.
- Available in three versions with different anterior/posterior heights as follows: Short (SH) Anterior 5" (13 cm), Posterior 8" (20 cm); Standard (ST) Anterior 6" (15 cm), Posterior 10" (25 cm); Tall (TL) Anterior 7" (18 cm), Posterior 12" (30 cm).
- Please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0627
The Bledsoe Lumbolux may be used to treat:
- Chronic back pain.
- Discogenic disc disease.
- Lumbar strains and sprains.
- Ligament strain/sprain.
- Spondylolisthesis, spondylosis.
- Unloading of disc pressures associated with chronic degenerative disc disease.
- Sizing chart
Obtain your waist measurement as shown below for the correct size:
* 4XL only available in ST- Standard and TL- Tall
Brace Height Sizing Chart:
Brace Height Anterior (Front) Posterior (Back) Short (SH) 5" (13 cm) 8" (20 cm) Standard (ST) 6" (15 cm) 10" (25 cm) Tall (TL) 7" (18 cm) 12" (30 cm)
** LumboLux ST also available with Hot/Cold Gel Pack upon request.
Kydex plastic inserts are heat modable for a customized fit.
Q&A for Bledsoe LumboLux LSO Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.