Bauerfeind Viscoped S Insoles provide weary, tired feet with premium comfort. Made from medical grade silicone, these full length,viscoelastic silicone insoles provide reduced shock load throughout the entire length of the insole. Softer, multiple-density silicone in heel and metatarsal region. Viscoped S can be used in any type of shoe and have a 1/4" rise in the rear to keep the heel in place inside your shoe at all times. They are ventilated throughout the foot bed to enhance circulation, and can be trimmed for a precise fit. They're easy to clean, comfortable, and long lasting. Sold in pairs.
Bauerfeind Viscoped S Insoles Features:
- Full-length viscoelastic silicone insoles reduce pressure under the ball of your foot and aid in subtle realignment of the forefoot region to reduce foot pain.
- Softer silicone is positioned in the heel region for shock load reduction with additional cushioning on the medial side, the area most sensitive to plantar fasciitis pain.
- Reduces shock loads throughout the entire length of the foot. Provides peak shock load reduction to your joints.
- Slight contouring of the arch enhances gentle support.
- Medical-grade silicone provides superior shock absorption.
- Ventilation holes allow for air circulation to combat heat build-up.
- Seven sizes may be easily trimmed for precise fit - see sizing chart tab for measurement/fit help.
- Comes in pairs to prevent leg length discrepancies.
Bauerfeind Viscoped S Insoles are recommended for the following:
- Back, knee, and foot/ankle pain.
- Diabetic foot.
- Forefoot and toe deformities.
- Foot pain (plantar pain).
- Fat pad atrophy.
- Plantar pain due to arthritis or peak shock load.
- Sizing chart
- Medical grade silicone of different densities.
- Made in Germany.
- Viscoped S for foot pain.
Q&A for Bauerfeind Viscoped S Insoles
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question