The Valguloc provides correction for misalignment of the big toe for bunion relief while you sleep. Slip the splint on at nighttime and let the splint slowly begin to relieve the constant pain and discomfort from bunions. The anatomically contoured stabilizing orthosis holds the toe in the correct position by applying a slight force along the side and stretches shortened parts of the capsule and soft tissues. Velcro straps allow variable adjustment of the correction pressure for enhanced wearing comfort, and soft foam on the inside of the plastic brace reduces pressure points from forming. The ValguLoc postural splint is suitable for the correction of a misalignment of the big toe (hallux valgus, bunion) as part of a conservative treatment or after surgery. The orthotic is worn only without shoes.
Bauerfeind ValguLoc Bunion Splint Features:
- Velcro fasteners allow for easy adjustability.
- Easily adjusts tension for comfort.
- Correctly aligns the great toe to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Perfect for sleeping and after surgery.
- German made - uses medical grade materials for greater comfort and durability.
- Three sizes - See our sizing chart tab for important sizing information.
The ValguLoc can be used to treat:Bunions-conservative and postoperative, Turf-toe, Realignment of the big toe, Stabilization of the big toe, and Hallux valgus.
- Sizing chart
Medical grade materials used in the splint foam padding and plastic splint construction.
- Works better than other splints I've tried
- Avoiding Bunion Surgery
Q&A for Bauerfeind Valguloc Bunion Splint
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question