The Bauerfeind SacroLoc Back Support stabilizes the pelvis and relieves pressure on the sacroiliac joints (where the tail bone meets the pelvis). Sacroloc's two-part viscoelastic cushion (pad) massages the muscles and trigger points for SI joint pain relief. This stimulates circulation, thus helping the healing process. This alleviates pain releases tension and further enhances the relief provided. The low pro-file support's inelastic fabric is a breathable material with an anatomical shape that provides outstanding wearing comfort. The individually adjustable tension straps help relieve pressure while sitting or standing too long. The belt provides pain relief SI joint arthritis, muscle imbalances, and instabilities of the sacroliliac joint.
Bauerfeind SacroLoc Back Support Features:
- Unobtrusive - can be worn under clothing.
- Two part adjustable pad design allows for compression to be focused for effective product support.
- Tension straps increase stabilization and can be individually adjusted for strain relief.
- Breathable mesh material.
- Available in seven sizes - See our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
The Bauerfeind SacroLoc Back Support is designed to alleviate pain caused by sitting or standing for long period of time, and provide stability for more mobilization in everyday life. Indications:
- SI joint syndrome, arthrosis, instability, and blockage conditions.
- Pelvis alignment conditions resulting in chronic low back irritation and soreness.
- Pelvic ring instability.
- Symphysis pubis rupture injuries.
- Low back pain caused by sacroliliac joint dysfunction.
- Sizing chart
Features natural elastic.
- Really Comfortable
- Helped my si pain
- Great Fit
- Expensive but worth it
Q&A for Bauerfeind SacroLoc Back Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question