The Bauerfeind RhizoLoc Thumb Stabilizer provides comfort and thumb stabilization for painful thumb movement and overuse syndrome. Made of perforated, breathable material, the Rhizoloc features individually shapeable aluminum stay with strap that ensures maximum stability of the thumb saddle and thumb metacarpophalangeal joint. The breathbale latex free material allows air to circulate so your skin can breath for greater comfort while the shorter length is well suited for activity, text messaging, and night time wear by simply loosening the straps as needed. Adjust thumb support to treat injuries including thumb sprains, skiers thumb, gamekeeper's thumb, arthritis, "Technology" Thumb, and Lateral ligament thumb sprains. Wrist motion is allowed and the thumb can still be used for grasping; daily activities can continue uninterrupted. It's perfect for work or during sports to restrict painful thumb joint motion.
Bauerfeind RhizoLoc Thumb Stabilizer Features:
- Built in aluminum stay can be molded individually for maximum thumb support stability.
- The thumb splint brace material is neoprene-free and perforated to breathe allowing air circulation to keep you cool and dry; This fabric style greatly reduces sweating.
- The product can be easily fitted using its velcro fastenings.
- Right or left hand specific.
- Sizes: Right Size 1, Left Size 1, Right Size 2, Left Size 2 - See our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
- Color: Titanium.
- Made in Germany.
The Bauerfeind RhizoLoc Thumb Stabilizer is commonly used to treat:
- Skier's Thumb (Lateral ligament lesions of the 1st MCP).
- Thumb Saddle irritation.
- Thumb metacarpophalangeal joint pain.
- Basal joint arthritis.
- Sizing chart
Breathable material over a soft spongy core base layer; Latex-free.
- Just bought two...
- Does what it's supposed to do.
- Happy with the price
- Rhizoloc titan for game keepers thumb
- It's lightweight and can be adjusted...
- Not enough support
- Nice Brace
- great product for higher level of support
- Rhizzy Fan!
Q&A for Bauerfeind RhizoLoc Thumb Stabilizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question