The Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support is uniquely designed to stabilize the shoulder joint without limiting movement. The OmoTrain features a breathable elastic knit construction that helps center the arm in the socket during painful movements, and a removable visco-elastic compression pad that can be positioned inside the support to provide a massage effect and added compression over the Acromioclavicular joint. The OmoTrain shoulder support is commonly used to treat rotator cuff tears, mild dislocations, shoulder tendonitis, and osteoarthritis shoulder pain. The product's snug compression fit helps aid in reducing shoulder instability, and reduces muscle, joint and tendon pain more effectively than neoprene-style products. The Omotrain brace fits easily under clothes with soft straps that are easy to apply.
Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support Features:
- Knitted product design includes a removable, adjustable, anatomically contoured silicone insert for additional pain relief.
- Unique design guides and centers the glenohumeral joint promoting mobility without limiting rotation.
- Omotrain supports the muscles, tendons, and ligaments of the joint, leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in reducing swelling and edema.
- Allows full range of motion.
- Anatomical soft knit and high elasticity maintain a proper fit.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric will not retain heat.
- Pressure-reduced edges optimize comfort and improves circulation.
- Bauerfeind support features quality German made construction.
- Universal - Can be worn on either shoulder.
- Machine washable.
- Color: Titanium
The Bauerfeind OmoTrain shoulder support can be used for:
- Rotator cuff injuries or rehabilitation.
- Mild dislocations/subluxation (grade I/II).
- Recovery following arthroscopic surgery.
- Nerve palsy.
- Post-traumatic and postoperative pain.
- Sizing chart
This product contains natural elastic material.
How is The OmoTrain different compared to other braces?
The OmoTrain's knit contains hundreds of elastic fibers woven into the material to create the sense of compression that's felt around the entire shoulder complex (front, side, and rear) which aids in reducing the perception of pain, and promotes confidence and support with overhead activity.
- Great product
- Excellent brace
- Exchanged for the next size
- Using this for basketball
- Fast Delivery
- Awesome product!