The Bauerfeind OmoTrain S Shoulder Brace provides active support and stability for the shoulder joint to help restore function During each movement, the compression knit and a removable massage pad (Delta pad) massage the soft tissue, thereby relieving pain, and activate the musculature that stabilizes the joint. It's helpful with pain therapy, for immediate care for injuries, and for protection against further injuries from everyday activities and in sport. OmoTrain S exerts a stabilizing pressure from the outside and provides a massage for the soft tissue of the shoulder during movement. Swelling is reduced as the musculature is activated, and pain relief is achieved. The removable Delta pad of the OmoTrain S increases this massage effect, thanks to its nubs and its joint-cavity ridge that have a targeted effect on specific pain spots. The removable Delta pad provides a message with its nubs and can be positioned inside as needed. It has a direct strap system that makes fitting faster and easy - simply pull then sleeve up over the top of the shoulder and fasten the Direct Strap velcro closure. The Bauerfeind OmoTrain S is suitable for reducing everyday shoulder pain, arthritis treatment, and enhancing shoulder mobility with general sport activities.
Bauerfeind OmoTrain S Shoulder Brace Features:
- Easy Direct strap system for easier fitting,
- Knitt design provides compression that enhances circulation and activates rotator cuff musculature.
- Removable Delta pad insert that messages the shoulder's soft tissues to relieve pain.
- Fits both right and left sides,
- Available in sizes for a perfect fit.
- Post-traumatic irritation
- Post-operative irritation
- Sizing chart
Contains natural elastic.
- Good for everyday activity
- Helps my shoulder arthritis
- Easier to dress
- Gives me the comfort I need...
- Easier for me to put on
Q&A for Bauerfeind OmoTrain S Shoulder Brace
- From Pat
- Q: My arm measures larger than #6 16 1/2" will this fit?
- A: Your bicep circumference is, unfortunately, larger than the largest size of the brace. Please contact our customer support team for a recommended alternative.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Pat