The Bauerfeind ManuLoc Wrist Support is a wrist orthosis that provides stability and pressure-relief on the wrist, while leaving your fingers completely free. It stabilizes the wrist while allowing gripping movements. This therapeutic support is designed to help relieve hand and wrist pain related to swelling, cramping, carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive stress disorder and arthritis. Thanks to its breathable material and additional air holes, it still feels very comfortable even after hours of wear.
Bauerfeind ManuLoc Wrist Brace Features:
- Central and lateral stabilization of the wrist.
- Immobilizes with three anatomically pre-contoured, adjustable aluminum bars.
- Keeps wrist stable; prevents abnormal, or unwanted wrist movements.
- Three adjustable Velcro straps for individualized compression, and precise fit.
- Medically effective support, leaves fingers completely free with full range of movement.
- Allows gripping movements.
- Superior wearing comfort, soft, lightweight, breathable materials.
- Very easy to put on and take off-especially with just one hand.
- Available in three sizes: 0, 1, 2.
- Machine washable.
- Sizes: 1 and 2.
- Can be worn on the right wrist or the left.
- Color: Titanium.
Available Colors: Black (Discontinued), Titanium
The Bauerfeind ManuLoc can be used to treat:
- "Mouse hand", carpal tunnel syndrome or after an operation or other irritation.
- Sizing chart
- Great brace, would defiently buy again!
Q&A for Bauerfeind ManuLoc Wrist Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question