The Bauerfeind Malleotrain S Ankle Support stabilizes the ankle without restricting mobility. Ideal for sports and everyday activities, Malleotrain S ankle braces prevent injury to the ankle and include adjustable straps that provide excellent compression and excellent support for lateral twisting movements. The knit material is breathable and moisture wicking for wearing comfort. Malleotrain S fits comfortably into shoes. The support can be used for mild - moderate ankle sprains, protection during sports, and more
Bauerfeind Malleotrain S Ankle Support Features:
- Adjustable semi-rigid figure-8 strap system increases lateral ankle stability.
- Provides reliable support for the foot and stabilizes rotation of the ankle.
- Prevents supination/pronation of the foot and protects ankle ligaments.
- Breathable, stretchy moisture-wicking knit material for high wearing comfort.
- Provides proprioception ankle sensory awareness.
- Reinforcing figure-8 strap provides extra stabilization.
- Low profile; fits inside most shoes.
- Semi-rigid strap adjusts; does not restrict ankle mobility.
- Great alternative to taping.
- Strap system can be adjusted individually; remains in place once fastened.
- Fits easily inside all shoes.
- Six sizes: Size 1 63/4" - 71/2", Size 2 71/2" - 81/4", Size 3 81/4" - 9", Size 4 9" - 97/8", Size 5 97/8" - 105/8", Size 6 105/8" - 113/8".
- Machine washable; no bleach.
- Available Colors: Black, Titanium.
The Bauerfeind MalleoTrain S Ankle Brace is commonly used for treating:
- Ligament instability (insufficiency).
- Ankle sprains.
- Ankle ligament weakness.
- Supination prophylaxis while playing sports.
- Post-operative rehabilitation.
- Peroneal strains.
- Sizing chart
Determine by measuring the circumference of the ankle at the narrowest point/
- Contains natural elastic.
- All Bauerfeind ankle braces are sold individually.
- Product is great.
- Bauerfeind MalleoTrain S - Awesome
- No more swelling
Q&A for Bauerfeind MalleoTrain S Ankle Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question