The Bauerfeind MalleoTrain Plus increases ankle stability and resists twisting movements often encountered during sports. The Bauerfeind MalleoTrain Plus ankle brace includes a newly added figure-8 semi-elastic strap system for stabilization, and two internal J shaped visco-elastic inserts that provide a massage effect to help reduce swelling. The brace's anatomical knit provides compression while the strap system offers additional support and stabilization for the foot.
Bauerfeind MalleoTrain Plus Features:
- Increases stability and helps avoid twisting.
- 3-level strap systems (figure-8 consists of elastic, inelastic, semi-elastic portions) for enhanced ankle stability.
- Soft knit provides compression; graduated at the edges to not restrict circulation.
- Viscoelastic pads behind each ankle bone leave the ankle bones pressure free and help reduce swelling and edema.
- Non-removable support straps replicate tape for added ankle protection.
- Breathable knit for enhanced comfort.
- Anatomical knit provides controlled compression that's graduated at the edges to prevent circulation constriction.
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is machine washable.
- Right and left specific.
- Size 1: 6 3/4" - 7 1/2"; Size 2: 7 1/2" - 8 1/4"; Size 3: 8 1/4" - 9"; Size 4: 9" - 9 3/4"; Size 5: 9 3/4" - 10 3/4"; Size 6: 10 3/4" - 11 1/2" - See our sizing chart tab above for important measurement information.
- Color: Titanium.
The Bauerfeind MalleoTrain Plus Ankle Brace can be used to treat:
- Irritated soft tissues around the ankle.
- Functional return following an ankle sprain.
- Ligament sprains of the ankle.
- General ankle sprain protection.
- Rehabilitation and recovery after ankle surgery.
- Sizing chart
- Wash your MalleoTrain Plus separately and by hand at 30°C (86°F), using a mild detergent.
- When drying do not expose it to direct heat (e.g. heater, sunlight, etc.).
- slow shipping, crushed box, cosmetic defects to brace (2nds?)
- Best ankle brace ever!
- What I needed for my sprain
- Need to measure properly to get correct size.
- Bought it for my broken heel
Q&A for Bauerfeind MalleoTrain Plus Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question