The Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Brace is a stabilizing orthosis that helps increase ankle stability without restricting mobility. It fits in front of the outside ankle bone and behind the inside to help prevent the outward rolling of the ankle joint. The exclusive design leaves the heel and front of the foot free for natural stabilization and helps allow for full plantar and dorsiflexion range of motion. It's perfect for playing basketball, volleyball, soccer (football) or everyday activities. The thermoplastic material may be heat molded to provide a custom fit for comfort. MalleoLoc provides medial/lateral ankle ligament support and protection for sports, severe ankle sprains, instabilities, rehabilitation, and lateral ankle ligament tears.
MalleoLoc Ankle Brace Features:
- Stabilizing ankle orthosis specifically contoured to increase stability without restricting mobility.
- Allows normal heel-to-toe range of motion without restricting mobility.
- Malleoloc stabilizes the ankle and protects medal and lateral ligaments.
- Provides natural stabilization and prevents the outward rolling of the ankle joint.
- Allows for normal plantar and dorsiflexion movement.
- Thermoplastic material may be heat-molded to provide custom fit.
- Adjustable figure-8 velcro straps for stabilizing the ankle.
- Color-coded components for easy application.
- Lightweight and streamlined to fit in any shoe.
- Adjusts naturally to both narrow and wide feet.
- Can be worn with or without a sock.
- Fits inside all shoes.
- Sizing is based upon the width of the heel. Regular (less that 2 1/4) and wide (greater than 2 1/4) - See sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidance.
- Color: Titanium.
- Latex free ankle products.
- Warranty: 3 months.
The Bauerfeind Malleoloc ankle brace may be used to treat:
- Chronic ankle instability .
- Lateral ankle sprains.
- Prevention of sports ankle injuries.
- Posterior tibial dysfunction.
- Post-operative rehabilitation.
- Post-cast removal.
- Sizing chart
- Thermo-molded plastic may be heat-molded to provide custom fit..
- Figure 8 velcro strapping all adjustable.
- Color-coded components.
- Ankle brace
- Excellent Support for Connective Tissue Disorders
- Product is worth the 5 star review.
- Good fit
- Arrived on time
2. Makes quite a difference. Ankle feels much more comfortable. There is far more support than any other over the counter product I have tried could provide. This is a good product.
3. Would recommend wearing a thin, well-fitting sock under the brace. Feels more comfortable that way.
- This helping my posterior tibial tendonitis heal finally
Q&A for Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question