The Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Brace stabilizing ankle brace helps increase ankle stability without restricting mobility. It's perfect for playing basketball, volleyball, soccer (football) or everyday activities. The MalleoLoc provides support and increases medial/lateral ankle stability without restricting mobility.
The MalleoLoc brace anatomically self-shaping design contours and conforms to fit snugly on the foot to provide the ankle area with stability and support. The ankle brace's low profile design provides medial and lateral ligament protection. Anatomically shaped straps counteract supination thanks to the new clip system as well as a ProprioPoint that encourages proprioception. The outside lateral stay fits just ahead of the outside ankle bone while the inner stay fits just behind the inside ankle bone to prevent lateral twisting of the foot. The unique orthosis leaves the foot open for maximal dorsiflexion and plantar-flexion movement while limiting inversion and eversion of the ankle. Use Bauerfeind's Malleoloc to help heal an injury or provide stabilization for maximum support and comfort for severe ankle sprains, instabilities, rehabilitation, and lateral ankle ligament tears.
MalleoLoc Ankle Brace Features:
- Stabilizing ankle orthosis specifically contoured to increase stability without restricting mobility.
- Allows normal heel-to-toe range of motion without restricting mobility.
- Protects medal and lateral ligaments.
- Provides natural stabilization and prevents the outward rolling of the ankle joint.
- Allows for normal plantar and dorsiflexion movement.
- Thermoplastic material may be heat-molded to provide custom fit.
- Adjustable figure-8 velcro straps for stabilizing the ankle.
- Color-coded components for easy application.
- Lightweight and streamlined to fit in any shoe.
- Adjusts naturally to both narrow and wide feet.
- Can be worn with or without a shoe.
- Fits inside all shoes.
- Sizing is based upon the width of the heel. Regular (less that 2 1/4) and wide (greater than 2 1/4) - See our sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidance.
- Color: Titanium.
- Latex free ankle products.
- Warranty: Bauerfeind guarantees the MalleoLoc Ankle Brace straps for 3 months from date of purchase. Straps can become frayed if worn daily for sports activities. The Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Strap Set can be purchased instead of purchasing a new brace.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350 Approved
The Bauerfeind Malleoloc ankle brace may be used to treat:
- Chronic ankle instability .
- Lateral ankle sprains.
- Prevention of sports ankle injuries.
- Posterior tibial dysfunction.
- Post-operative rehabilitation.
- Post-cast removal.
- Sizing chart
- Thermo-molded plastic may be heat-molded to provide custom fit..
- Figure 8 velcro strapping all adjustable.
- Color-coded components.
- Arrived on time
2. Makes quite a difference. Ankle feels much more comfortable. There is far more support than any other over the counter product I have tried could provide. This is a good product.
3. Would recommend wearing a thin, well-fitting sock under the brace. Feels more comfortable that way.
- This helping my posterior tibial tendonitis heal finally
- New brace of choice
- Five Stars
- Extremely Lightweight
Q&A for Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bauerfeind Authorized Dealer Site
Bauerfeind believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bauerfeind product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bauerfeind collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bauerfeind product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bauerfeind therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bauerfeind item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bauerfeind dealer.
We are a Bauerfeind Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bauerfeind warranty. Others do not offer the original Bauerfeind warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bauerfeind takes great care to ensure that all Bauerfeind authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bauerfeind purchasers.