The Bauerfeind LumboTrain Back Support is a lumbar support designed to reduce tension in the lumbar region, relieve pain, and improve mobility. The Lumbotrain breathable knit fabric provides support and pain relief for people with arthritis, Lumbago, sacroiliac joint dysfunction (SIJD), sciatica, degenerative joint disease and muscle strain. The triangular shaped visco-elastic friction pad is positioned in the back of the LumboTrain: with every movement, its massage nodules provide a stimulating massage effect to the muscles of the lower back with sports and activity.
Bauerfeind LumboTrain Back Support Features:
- Breathable active knitted fabric with front Velcro fastenings and hand straps allow for easy application.
- Supports and massages the lumbar vertebra.
- Visco-elastic friction pad in the LumboTrain has massage nodules to help to reduce tension in the lumbar region.
- For treating low back pain and tension.
- Provides maximum comfort and support; will not limit range of motion.
- Adapts perfectly to fit any body shape.
- Anatomically contoured with tapered edges.
- Machine washable.
- Measures 7 inches wide in the front and 9 inches wide in the back.
- Size: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 - Fits Waists: 27 1/2" - 57"; See sizing chart for measurement instructions.
- Color: Titanium.
Bauerfeind's LumboTrain back support is often used to treat:
- Mechanical low back pain.
- Degenerative joint disease (arthritis).
- Lumbar syndrome (muscular imbalance).
- Chronic postural disorders.
- Bone formation disorders.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Minor instability of the lumbosacral spine.
- Muscle strain.
- Sacroiliac dysfunction.
- Sizing chart
- Made in Germany.
- The Bauerfeind LumboTrain back support contains natural elastic.
- Used This Belt Before
- Good Back Support Product
- Very good quality
- Size 2 very comfortable
- Works as described.
- Good but expensive
Q&A for Bauerfeind LumboTrain Back Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question